Search For Treasures

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Alice in Comicbook Land Pt. 5 (Finis)

We're in the final stretch people. How will Alice fare in the Queen's makeshift trial? Probably not well. And we're off!











Here's a little cursory sum up of the whole comic. For those of you who weren't paying attention the first time.


Thank you for taking the time to read through this. I hope you've all enjoyed it. It was a nice little comic. It skipped other parts of the film (the Walrus and the Carpenter, all of the songs, etc.) but it was entertaining enough. However, Riey Thompson may not have been the best pick for drawing this. His drawing chops probably were not up to the task of drawing a more realistic character like Alice. Still, he did a good job.

Coming up soon: More Carl Barks and Uncle Scrooge!

2 comments:

Steven Hartley said...

In the meantime, my mosaics still continue; even though we are sadly reaching the end.

Eric, I haven't told most people yet; but after completing "Alice", I'm going to start immediately on the "Fantasia" mosaics; because I love the animation in it; and I would like to discuss a bit about lesser-known animators; but I need to finish Alice first; to get to "Fantasia".

Eric Noble said...

I can't wait to see that!!